- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
MISSION, Kan. The National Institutes of Health has retained ScriptPro as a provider of pharmacy automation systems, ScriptPro said.
The NIH, based in Bethesda, Md., will use ScriptPro’s robotic dispensing, pharmacy management and drug information systems to assist in the internal control and identification of drugs and to enhance the safety and efficiency of medication dispensing and use by patients.
ScriptPro already provides pharmacy automation systems to the Veterans Health Administration, the Food and Drug Administration, the Department of Defense, federal prisons and public health services, the company said.