- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — ScriptCycle, a technology company that serves pharmacies and patients, will launch its comprehensive cash solutions for retail pharmacies at the NACDS Regional Conference in February. The products aim to help pharmacies address challenges related to their cash prescription business, the company said.
ScriptCycle said its business model has produced average per-store savings of $7,000 to $12,000 per year.
"Our business model is simple, really. When pharmacies save money, patients save money," said Phil Trunnell, CEO of Scriptcycle. "Scriptcycle¹s focus is to provide pharmacy solutions that increase margins and translate patient value into patient loyalty. We look forward to explaining our company to more pharmacy chains at the NACDS Regional Conference."
The NACDS Regional Conference will be held in Naples, Fla., from Feb. 2 to Feb. 5 at the Ritz Carlton. ScriptCycle will be available for meetings at table No. 121.