- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
LANGHORNE, Pa. — Drug supply company ScripsAmerica has entered a marketing and distribution deal for a line of OTC pain relievers and fever reducers.
ScripsAmerica said Wednesday that it had made an agreement with DPG Distribution, which provides global sales, marketing and distribution for high-end retail consumer products, for the RapiMed line. DPG's clients include Walgreens, Target, ShopRite, Walmart and Costco. ScripsAmerica plans to launch RapiMed in September. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"By working with DPG, ScripsAmerica is now able to maximize our large-scale market opportunities for RapiMed Children's Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer," ScripsAmerica CEO Bob Schneiderman said. "We expect this development to have a profound and positive impact on the success of RapiMed's product launch, as well as its ongoing sales and market penetration."