- Analysis by app maker MediSafe ranks 10 cities, six age brackets by medication nonadherence
- Publix' Miami division VP retires, successor named
- Agaia and Walmart partner to introduce new cleaning product
- Healtheway forms industry coalition to standardize health information exchange
- National childhood cancer awareness event held at Navarro Discount Pharmacy
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Scottish Spirits Imports is introducing a product that can be enjoyed on the go by featuring a resealable latex cap.
Scottish Spirits in a Can features the brand's single grain scotch whisky, containing 40% alcohol by volume and 80% proof, in a 100% recyclable aluminum can.
The suggested retail price is $5 for a can (12 fl. oz./355 ml) and is expected to roll out next month.