- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- Walgreens unveils benefits of Dimensions project
- Oramed announces publication in diabetes journal
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Community-based healthcare models can help diabetic patients
ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo on Wednesday named Tony Schott VP diabetes care for the consumer healthcare division.
In this role, Schott will expand Perrigo’s current distribution in retail store-brand glucose and grow sales and market share in this category.
Schott brings to Perrigo 16 years of experience specifically in blood glucose and 21 total years of experience in the diagnostics market. He has worked in retail sales for blood glucose products as national accounts manager, area manager and most recently as VP sales. He also has managed sales forces, handling retail, wholesale and healthcare professional channels.
Schott earned a bachelor of science degree in education from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He is from and currently resides in Cincinnati.
Perrigo is adding more than 100 new positions in areas all across the company to help keep pace with the company's success and growth, the company stated. To view these jobs and 100 reasons why Perrigo is a preferred employer in the pharmaceutical industry, visit ThePerrigo100.com.