- CRN publishes commentary criticizing latest omega-3 research in Natural Medicine Journal
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Schiff is in the process of launching its latest Move Free joint supplement — Move Free One — which combines hyaluronic acid and astaxanthin with krill oil, the source of omega-3 for its Mega Red brand.
"This proprietary formula of our MSC-certified krill oil, astaxanthin and HA has strong clinical support for promoting joint health," Schiff CEO and president Tarang Amin told analysts during a quarterly conference call Tuesday morning. "It also shows how we can take our technology advantage in krill and apply it to other brands."