- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
SALT LAKE CITY — Schiff Nutrition on Wednesday expanded its supply agreement with Aker BioMarine through June 2016 for high-quality krill oil.
Schiff is granted certain exclusive sales rights and the parties have agreed to collaborate on future innovations.
“Aker BioMarine delivers high-quality, Marine Stewardship Council-certified krill oil,” Schiff president and CEO Tarang Amin said. “This agreement secures a sustainable source capable of meeting our growth aspirations. In addition, we have plans to leverage Aker BioMarine’s expertise and collaborate on future krill products and innovation.”