- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
NEW YORK — Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle, made by Energizer Personal Care, is adding a new splash of color to the shower this spring with a hot pink handle.
Schick Quattro for Women continues to provide the latest in shaving technology, offering convenient bikini trimming and shaving in one shower-safe product. This TrimStyle razor features the acai and jojoba complex to moisturize, diminish irritation and create a smooth shave.
It includes a shaving cartridge with four ultra-thin blades on one end and a waterproof, battery-powered trimmer on the other.