- Nicole by OPI responds to 'Bieber Fever' by reissuing nail polish collection
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Rite Aid to present N.J. first lady with nearly $280,000 in hurricane-relief money
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
CLOSTER, N.J. — If the Justin Bieber-inspired nail lacquer shades, One Less Lonely Girl, from Nicole by OPI are any indication of the success of Bieber-related products, then his upcoming women’s fragrance, “Someday,” is bound to spark Bieber fever.
The fragrance debuted in June in partnership with Give Back Brands, a new lifestyle products company committed to donating its proceeds to charity. The fragrance is hitting select specialty stores in June and reportedly will be priced between $35 and $55.
With more than 1 million bottles of One Less Lonely Girl sold since the December 2010 launch, Nicole by OPI stated in February that it would ship triple this number to meet consumer demand.