- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
As further proof that probiotics is continuing on its upward trend, Walgreens is fielding a private label probiotic multivitamin. What makes this interesting is that most probiotics on the shelf today are just that, probiotics. Fielding a probiotic multivitamin is more of a natural food position, and should create a strong point-of-differentiation for Walgreens.