- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
As further proof that probiotics is continuing on its upward trend, Walgreens is fielding a private label probiotic multivitamin. What makes this interesting is that most probiotics on the shelf today are just that, probiotics. Fielding a probiotic multivitamin is more of a natural food position, and should create a strong point-of-differentiation for Walgreens.