- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
NEW YORK The harsh, skin-drying winter weather is just around the corner here in New York City so it's the perfect time to let guys try out Unilever's Vaseline Men body & face lotion. Well, that's exactly what the brand is doing at one CVS store in the city.
As you can see in the picture, guys who want to give the Vaseline Men body & face lotion a test-run before buying it can do so by lifting the lever of the on-shelf dispenser.
It is also hard not to notice the CVS private-label brand of face & body lotion, highlighted with a "Hot New Item!" tag and strategically positioned right next to the Vaseline brand.