- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
NEW YORK The push of private label at retail is evident at a CVS/pharmacy in Manhattan.
This end cap featuring several CVS private label personal care products is what shoppers see as soon as they enter the store. The display on the middle shelf reads: "Compares to Aveeno National Brand Products."
As previously reported by Drug Store News, CVS expects to add more than 900 private-label products for the full year.