- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens discusses digital transformation at recent I Heart APIs conference
Walgreens’ merchandising team has long displayed a knack for jumping quickly on new product trends and getting those items into its stores — particularly during the critical Christmas sales season. One new example is this narrow in-line display for Jupiter Jack, an “As Seen On TV” device designed to allow motorists to talk hands-free on their cell phones. The device, which is mounted on a dashboard, transmits cell phone signals through the car radio and sells online for $20.