- Kaz launches online tool to help Americans understand health impact of humidity
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- Johnny Appleseed brand announces new hard cider
NEW YORK Garnier Fructis' new Anti-Humidity Hairspray collection was spotted on shelf at a CVS/pharmacy in Manhattan.
Unveiled at a press event earlier this year, the Anti-Humidity Hairsprays are infused with bamboo extract. The line includes four formulas: Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray (Ultra Strong Hold), Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray (Ultra Strong Hold), Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray (Strong Hold) and Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray (Extra Strong Hold).