- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
Boehringer-Ingelheim recently introduced its Dulcolax Balance, a fast-dissolving, clear, tasteless powder that combines with water and helps bring the active ingredient (Polyethylene Glycol 3350) right where it needs to go to restore regularity and relieve constipation in 1 to 3 days.
In addition to this in-store POP, BI is also airing a 30-second spot. Check it out here, http://www.dulcolaxusa.com/consumer/balance/commercial.jsp.