- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
Imitation may be the best form of flattery, but CVS' store brand equivalent to Boiron's Oscillo speaks volumes to something else: The gaining popularity of homeopathy.
And that's especially true this year, as concerns over the novel H1N1 flu pandemic have driven scores of consumers into their pharmacies in search of safe and effective symptomatic relief solutions.