- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- CVS/pharmacy's Rob Price steps down as CMO
- Midway launches b4 hand sanitizer, pledges to donate half of profits to children's charities
When’s the last time an entire endcap has been dedicated against hand sanitizer?
That’s the power of the novel H1N1 pandemic flu that will be returning to a school/workplace near you this fall. What are the chances this endcap will be rampant with empty spaces after the first few months of the season?
Probably not pretty good, but only because CVS will likely fill that space with something else. Even with a heightened retail focus around sanitizers this year, the demand on hand sanitizers may just be that great.