- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
NEW YORK Burt's Bees is looking to help consumers battle blemishes – naturally!
The manufacturer has introduced a four-step product regimen that it is promoting as "the first and only truly natural acne solution" and it was spotted on shelf at a CVS store in Manhattan.
The regimen includes a Purifying Gel Cleanser, Pore Refining Scrub, Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Targeted Spot Treatment.