- FDA advisory panel to consider OTC status of NSAIDs
- Study: Daily aspirin use may reduce risk of ovarian cancer by 20%
- Harvard Heart Letter: Many consumers who supplement with aspirin don't need to
- Vitamins and Supplements 2014
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
NEW YORK Bayer has introduced its own easy grip cap for arthritis users, diabetics or people with carpal tunnel.
And with the low-dose 81-mg aspirin for the prevention of a second heart attack or stroke, disease states that still skew older than younger, the new caps ought to be well received among Bayer's low-dose aspirin core users.