- Kantar Media: Double-digit increases across retailer coupons in 2013
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Blu poised to grow as major category player
- NAD recommends Maximum Human Performance tone down its advertising for MYO-X Myostatin Inhibitor
RACINE, Wis. — Global advertising agencies BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather have been selected to serve the marketing needs of SC Johnson, the company announced Friday.
SC Johnson said that BBDO will support the company's pest control and home storage divisions, while Ogilvy & Mather will support SC Johnson's home fragrance and home cleaning divisions.
Prior to the announcement, advertising agency network Draftfcb served the global marketing needs of SC Johnson.
"We are excited to work with BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather," SC Johnson chairman and CEO Fisk Johnson said. "We employed a very rigorous process with very specific criteria, and both agencies fit best with our specific future needs and opportunities. It was a very difficult decision, and we truly value the many contributions the Draftfcb team has made to the success of our business over a long-standing partnership."