- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
- Curtin, Mack talk strategic alignment and the art of co-creation at Shopper Marketing Expo
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
RACINE, Wis. — SC Johnson has inked a deal to acquire Sara Lee's global shoe care business, which includes the iconic Kiwi brand.
SC Johnson's portfolio of household products, which hosts such brands as Pledge and Windex, now will feature the Kiwi family of brands, including Sara Lee's Bama International, which sells shoe accessories in specialty channels in Europe and Canada, and Kiwi Kleen, a line of household cleaning products sold mainly in Asia Pacific using the Kiwi branding.
The company expects to complete the acquisition by mid-2011.
"We're thrilled that the addition of Kiwi to SC Johnson will enable us to offer families around the world yet another long-respected leading household brand," said SC Johnson chairman and CEO Fisk Johnson.