- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
RACINE, Wis. — SC Johnson recently announced that it has released its Exclusive Fragrance Palette, a list of the fragrance ingredients found in the company’s products.
Housed on the company’s ingredient disclosure website, WhatsInsideSCJohnson.com, the list is smaller and more exclusive than the International Fragrance Association’s list of fragrance ingredients that are used in consumer goods worldwide, the company said. The goal is to help families learn more about the ingredients and fragrances found in such SC Johnson products Windex, Glade and Pledge.
“We want all of our ingredients to be transparent, so consumers can make their own, informed choices on what to purchase,” SC Johnson chairman and CEO Fisk Johnson said. “We also want to earn the trust and confidence every day of the people that buy our products because we work hard on our ingredient choices and strive to continually improve our products.”