- New Gum Star Wars toothbrushes aim to help children establish healthy dental habits
- Brushing up on good habits
- The oral health zone solution: Fighting dental caries among at-risk kids
- Dr. Fresh's FireFly toothbrushes earn ADA seal
- Crest, Oral-B aim to raise awareness of oral health during National Children's Dental Health Month
WAYNE, Pa. — Phoenix-Lazerus recently announced that both the National Institutes of Health and the Mayo Clinic now recommend the company’s Save-A-Tooth product be included as part of any first aid kit.
Phoenix-Lazarus offers a “The Complete First Aid Kit” on Amazon for $24.95. Invented by a dentist, the Save-A-Tooth is a six-part system that protects knocked-out teeth.
According to the company, more than 5 million teeth are knocked out each year in the United States.