- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
MODESTO, Calif. — Save Mart and Lucky California stores in Roseville, Carmichael, Modesto, Madera and Riverbank will host the Degree Simulator or 5-Hour Energy race cars this week, the discount retailer announced Tuesday.
In addition, Save Mart will offer its NASCAR fans two-pack tickets for the Toyota/Save Mart 350 through both its Lucky and Save Mart banners up to and including race day on June 24. The tickets, $99, are good for two reserved seat tickets at the Save Mart Ticket Booth at the top of the Turn 9 Terrace seating area. The seats also are located in the Turn 9 Terrace. Two reserved seats normally cost $170.
The Toyota/Save Mart 350 is a 350-km NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event located in Sonoma, Calif. being held June 22 through June 24.