- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens expands preventive healthcare services to Maryland market
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
NEENAH, Wis. — Santal Solutions last week announced its dietary supplement Assurance Blood Health Support has gained distribution through Rite Aid and Walgreens.
“We are excited that Assurance Blood Health Support is on the shelves of major retailers,” Santal president Dennis Torkko said. “This reinforces the strength of the product and provides an all-natural option for those individuals that are concerned about blood sugar, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.”
According to the company, Assurance Blood Health Support helps stabilize and balance blood sugar, cholesterol and triglyceride levels that already are within the normal range.
The active ingredient is Gymnema sylvestre, an herb found in the Indian subcontinent.
Assurance Blood Health Support recently changed its name from OmSanA as part of an overall rebranding to better reflect consumer’s trust and confidence in the product. Package graphic and descriptive content also were updated, the company stated.