- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Walgreens introduces Way to Well Commitment program
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NEENAH, Wis. — Santal Solutions last week announced its dietary supplement Assurance Blood Health Support has gained distribution through Rite Aid and Walgreens.
“We are excited that Assurance Blood Health Support is on the shelves of major retailers,” Santal president Dennis Torkko said. “This reinforces the strength of the product and provides an all-natural option for those individuals that are concerned about blood sugar, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.”
According to the company, Assurance Blood Health Support helps stabilize and balance blood sugar, cholesterol and triglyceride levels that already are within the normal range.
The active ingredient is Gymnema sylvestre, an herb found in the Indian subcontinent.
Assurance Blood Health Support recently changed its name from OmSanA as part of an overall rebranding to better reflect consumer’s trust and confidence in the product. Package graphic and descriptive content also were updated, the company stated.