- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Samuel Adams debuts Rebel IPA
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
BOSTON — Beers that were highlighted in Samuel Adams' annual homebrew contest last year now are available in a six-pack.
The company said that the 2011 Samuel Adams LongShot American Homebrew Contest - Category 23 Variety six-pack has hit store shelves. The variety pack includes two bottles each of Richard Roper's Friar Hop Ale, Rodney Kibzey's Blackened Hops and Caitlin DeClercq's Honey B's Lavender Wheat, which all were named winners in Samuel Adams LongShot American Homebrew Contest in 2010.
The 2011 Samuel Adams LongShot American Homebrew Contest - Category 23 Variety six-pack is available nationwide in select retail stores beginning in late March for a suggested retail price of $9.99.