- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
Positioned directly opposite the pharmacy counter, Sam's Club has placed children's supplementation center stage with this pallet display of Bayer HealthCare's licensed Flintstone gummy vitamins. And as an extra "Yabba-dabba-doo!" for parents, Sam's Club makes mention of the fact that supplemented nutrition is only 7 cents per day.