- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sam's Club offers free passes to military personnel, families
- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- Eat Well, Test Well: Bayer HealthCare and dLife Healthcare Solutions launch diabetes resource
Positioned directly opposite the pharmacy counter, Sam's Club has placed children's supplementation center stage with this pallet display of Bayer HealthCare's licensed Flintstone gummy vitamins. And as an extra "Yabba-dabba-doo!" for parents, Sam's Club makes mention of the fact that supplemented nutrition is only 7 cents per day.