- Sam's Club names new VP health care
- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Sam's Club piloting online subscription service
- Sam's Club offers free passes to military personnel, families
- First screenings of the year at Sam's Club to take place Saturday
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Sam's Club has revealed 60 featured deals for its annual, members-only Day After Thanksgiving Event (D.A.T.E.).
The event will take place at all Sam's Club locations nationwide at 5 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 25.
Members who participate in the event will be able to enjoy complimentary breakfast from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. In addition, shoppers who join Sam's Club or upgrade to Plus Membership while in-club through the weekend will receive a $20 gift card.
Sam's Club Credit account holders will pay no interest on a single-item purchase of $488 or more if paid in full in 24 months, the company reported.
Sam's Club also is offering members the chance to shop all D.A.T.E. values online at SamsClub.com and on the Sam's Club mobile app as of 10 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Nov.23 .
"Between preparing the home, entertaining guests, cooking and finding great values on gifts, holiday season 'to-dos' pile up quickly. Sam's Club provides our time-strapped members less hectic access to amazing savings anywhere in the U.S., any hour of the day," Sam's Club SVP home and apparel Marybeth Cornwell said. "Members will be delighted at the extraordinary quality of Sam's Club holiday items from tech to toys, jewelry and 'break-apart' gifts to please everyone they shop for, including themselves."