- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Sam's Club offers free passes to military personnel, families
- PopShoppe gourmet popcorn debuts in regional Sam's Club locations
- Sam's Club to provide early flu shots, nine immunizations year round
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Through March 13, Sam's Club is offering an eValues trial to its advantage and business members.
According to the company, the eValues program is an exclusive program that delivers tailored offers to consumers based on unique shopping patterns. The trial program will enable all Sam's Club members to receive a benefit usually afforded only to members with Sam's Club Plus.
The eValues program enables Sam's Club Plus members to receive limited-time discounts on a variety of products and services, according to Sam's Club. On average, Sam's Club Plus members receive eight to 10 offers per month, each available 28 days for redemption. Offers can be viewed online, by accessing the Sam's Club app or at the eValues kiosk in each club.
Sam's Club's Plus membership is available to both advantage and business members for a $100 annual fee. (Advantage membership is $40 for the year, while business membership is available for $35 a year.)