- Retail, pharmacy groups respond to election results
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Obama issues executive order to address drug shortages
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Walgreens all systems go for 2013; reports 4Q, annual sales
HONOLULU — Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical on Monday introduced the latest episode of its FauxObama online ad campaign promoting the company’s Salonpas pain patch products.
Featuring Obama look-alike Sid Milburn, the parody identifies Obama’s leading domestic policy initiative — healing America’s aches and pains through Salonpas.
The video can be seen here.