- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- President Obama calls for fuel efficiency from best-in-class Safeway DC
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- New Albertson's buys five more Dominick's stores; names president of Jewel-Osco
HONOLULU — Hisamitsu America earlier this week announced the release of two videos featuring an Obama look-alike applying Salonpas to ease the aches and pains of a “presidential magnitude.”
Hisamitsu noted it may be the first pharma company to use a parody of President Obama in its advertising, a controversial factor that should help generate a buzz around the videos.
The first two videos of the “Fauxbama” series are available at YouTube.com/MrSalonpas. The other two videos will be available in the coming weeks.