- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- CVS' Rob Price talks to Yahoo! Finance about myWeekly Ad
- CVS/pharmacy's new system to help patients compare Medicare Part D plans
NEW YORK — Hair care brand Sally Hershberger is launching at CVS stores in September two new kits to help beauty mavens go glam this holiday season.
Hitting CVS locations nationwide are the Instant Volume kit and the Glam Waves kit. The kits are priced at $19.99 each. The Instant Volume kit includes Sally Hershberger’s Plump Up Collagen Thickening Mist, Supreme Lift Root Spray and three Go Big rollers. The Glam Waves kit includes Sally Hershberger’s Glam Waves Texture Spray, Glam Waves Style Shaper and four Glam Waves clips.