- Sally Hansen names nail artist Madeline Poole global ambassador
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
UNIONDALE, N.Y. Sally Hansen, a Del Laboratories brand, is gearing up for 2008 with a string of new products and new categories for head to toe beauty.
For nail color, Sally Hansen is thinking outside the bottle with the development of its new Color Quick nail color pen. By clicking the top of the pen about five to seven times to start the flow of the color, the pen dispenses nail color onto the nail with a stroke of the pen.
Taking its inspiration from the designs seen on the runway at Tracy Reese’s Spring 2008 fashion show, the beauty company also is launching the line of Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer collection.
For nail treatment, there’s the new Nail Nutrition Daily Growth Treatment and Nail Essentials Dietary Supplements. The one-a-day supplement promises to help grow strong, healthy-looking nails.
The company has taken its 4-in-1 treatment to a new level by adding a moisturizing complex. The Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Treatment is a ridge-filling base coat, bio-strengthener, growth treatment and topcoat with moisturizer in one.
Also for nails is the new Insta Collection, featuring Insta-Dry Speed Dry Drops, an Insta-Grip Fast Dry Base Coat and Insta-Brite Nail Whitener.
For healthy, subtle lips there’s new Lip Inflation Extreme Tints, a Volumizing Lip Shield; Comfort Shine Lip Glaze and Complete Lip Therapy. Also for lips is the new Natural Butter Lip Shine and Natural Butter Lip Shimmer.