- Sally Hansen names nail artist Madeline Poole global ambassador
- Revlon's Parfumerie collection brings fragrance to nails
- Pacific World creates press-on nail collection under Fing'rs brand
- CCA Industries inks outsourcing deal with the Emerson Group as part of restructuring
- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
NEW YORK — Coty’s Sally Hansen nail care brand has announced the launch of its new Triple Shine Nail Color, which is designed to help polish withstand the wear and tear of on-the-go living.
The new formula features the exclusive Ultimate Shield Complex. It is a balanced blend of solvents and color solids that work synergistically for high-impact color and maximum shine. It delivers triple-shine benefits via:
- The gloss-tech brush designed specifically to apply the Triple Strong formula. It lays down polish smoothly and evenly to form a glass-like, flawless finish that maximizes lasting shine and looks “just applied” for days;
- An exclusive complex of pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E for daily defense from water, detergent and everyday wear plus sea kelp and panthenol for maximum hydration; and
- Guanine, a natural crushed pearl found in aquatic life that delivers a natural iridescence and high-impact, lasting shine.
The Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color is available in 29 colors in three trend-setting color palettes, including:
- Iridescence: A range of nine ethereal, pearlescent pastels and shimmering metallics;
- Pop: A rainbow of 10 polishes in bold brights; and
- Fanta-Sea: A glittering selection of 10 aquatic tones that evoke the sun-dappled sea.
The Triple Shine Top Coat was developed specifically to complement the Triple Shine nail color formula with an over-the-top gloss finish that extends and protects Triple Shine’s high-impact color.
The polish is priced at $4.99 each.