- Shopping health and beauty online
- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- SymphonyIRI Group rebrands as IRi, commits to supporting CPG growth around the globe
- Drug Store Shopping Report Card
- SymphonyIRI: Younger boomers shift to dollar channel versus drug in vitamins, internal analgesics
As evidenced by data provided by SymphonyIRI Group, a Chicago-based market research firm, the bath and body segment is lacking some of its lather as sales of bath/body scrubbers and body wash took a dip.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Bath and Body Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.