- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- Lipitor may be the first statin to switch to OTC
- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
- Pfizer teams up with actor Josh Duhamel for the Advil Relief in Action campaign
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. — Sagent Pharmaceuticals has launched a generic version of a chemotherapy drug, the company said Thursday.
Sagent announced the launch of irinotecan injection, a generic version of Pfizer's Camptosar, in latex-free, preservative-free, single-dose vials.
Various versions of the drug had sales of about $28 million during the 12-month period ended in March, according to IMS Health.