- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- Safeway outlines three future growth platforms: Wellness, loyalty and fuel
- Safeway prepares to exit Philadelphia market
- Safeway elects new board member; declares quarterly dividend
PLEASANTON, Calif. — The board of directors for supermarket chain Safeway declared a quarterly cash dividend of 14.5 cents per share.
The cash dividend is payable on Oct. 13 to stockholders of record on Sept. 22.