- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Safeway outlines three future growth platforms: Wellness, loyalty and fuel
- Safeway plans IPO for its Blackhawk Network gift card distribution division
- Reuters: Safeway a target for possible buyout
PLEASANTON, Calif. — Safeway on Friday announced that its board of directors met Thursday and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share.
The cash dividend will be payable on April 11 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 25.
Safeway shares were down 7 cents to $24.31 in early-morning trading Friday.