- Safeway receives FTC request for additional information
- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in deal worth more than $9.1 billion to Safeway shareholders
- Safeway confirms grocer is exploring possible sale
- Reuters: Safeway a target for possible buyout
- Safeway, Albertsons merger proceeds to next step as 'go-shop' period expires
PLEASANTON, Calif. — Safeway on Friday announced that its board of directors met Thursday and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share.
The cash dividend will be payable on April 11 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 25.
Safeway shares were down 7 cents to $24.31 in early-morning trading Friday.