- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Sabra has added Southwest and Tuscan Herb hummus flavors to its portfolio.
The flavors are part of the brand's Garden Variety line, the company said. Southwest hummus features corn, black beans and jalapeño peppers, while the Tuscan Herb combines red peppers, tomatoes, carrots and spinach with Sabra's smooth hummus.
The new products will first appear on shelves in February and will be rolled out nationwide in coming months.
"We are really excited about the new flavors in the Garden line. Initial retail and consumer reaction has been very strong," Sabra chief marketing officer Ken Kunze said. "Consumers love Sabra hummus and look to the brand to bring them a little food adventure. The new flavors are a fresh take on hummus inspired by gardens from around the world. As the market leader, we are looking to take the category to the next level."