- GSK announces divestment of OTC brands
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Sabona of London introduces point-of-sale Christmas display
- P&G, Walmart celebrate 2012 Olympics with 'Tour of London' display
- Cosmetics: Mascara tech innovation helps volumize makeup
SIKESTON, Mo. — A new line of medical identification bracelets has hit the market.
Sabona of London said that its medical ID bracelets combine style with functionality. The bracelets, which include men’s, women’s, and unisex versions, prominently display the Caduceus symbol on one of the bracelet links with a medical alert message of choice permanently engraved under that link. All three designs have a 1200 gauss magnet in every link and are available in small/medium (7-in.) and large/extra large (8 in.) sizes. Additionally, a free wallet card is included with each bracelet.
For more information, visit Sabona.com.