- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
- Irish High Court approves Perrigo-Elan deal
- Perrigo launches generic equivalent to prescription-only Vanos Cream 0.1%
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
ALLEGAN, Mich. Perrigo on Friday welcomed Ryan McLaughlin as an associate category manager on the company’s nutrition business team. McLaughlin will work closely with the company’s customer business managers and the Perrigo South Carolina nutrition team to connect with store-brand-vitamin consumers, support customers and drive Perrigo’s nutrition business, the company stated.
McLaughlin joined Perrigo in December 2007 as a supervisor of the supply planning process, supporting both over-the-counter and nutrition products.
McLaughlin graduated from the University of Illinois, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in business administration. McLaughlin currently lives in Grand Rapids, Mich.