- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
RALEIGH, N.C. — A pharmacy automation equipment manufacturer has signed a deal with a company that makes pharmacy software.
RxMedic Systems and Health Business Systems announced Tuesday that they had signed a preferred business partner agreement. The deal will allow users of HBS' RxAxis pharmacy software system to connect with RxMedic's dispensing technology, including its ADS robot, the companies said, allowing pharmacies to be more accurate, productive and profitable.
"HBS works to provide our clients with the best options the industry has to offer," HBS implementation and sales director Martin Spellman said. "RxMedic's automated dispensing solutions offer our customers fast, accurate and unique dispensing technology, and we're looking forward to partnering with them."