- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
RALEIGH, N.C. — A pharmacy automation equipment manufacturer has signed a deal with a company that makes pharmacy software.
RxMedic Systems and Health Business Systems announced Tuesday that they had signed a preferred business partner agreement. The deal will allow users of HBS' RxAxis pharmacy software system to connect with RxMedic's dispensing technology, including its ADS robot, the companies said, allowing pharmacies to be more accurate, productive and profitable.
"HBS works to provide our clients with the best options the industry has to offer," HBS implementation and sales director Martin Spellman said. "RxMedic's automated dispensing solutions offer our customers fast, accurate and unique dispensing technology, and we're looking forward to partnering with them."