- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
LEESBURG, Va. — An alliance of more than 22,000 pharmacies has added a new member to its leadership team.
RxAlly announced the appointment of Wayne Oliver as VP pharmacy advocacy and government relations, a role in which he will serve as a liaison between RxAlly and various levels of government.
Oliver has previously served as a consultant with politicians and other leaders and was previously VP at the Center for Health Transformation, an organization founded by former House of Representatives speaker Newt Gingrich, as well as the lead lobbyist and spokesman for the Georgia Pharmacy Association and managing editor of the Georgia Pharmacy Journal.