- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
- New report details scope of counterfeit drugs worldwide
- Eyeing growth opportunity, Kroger creates and staffs two new divisions in Tennessee and Kentucky
- Walmart convenes domestic sourcing summit in effort to help revitalize U.S. manufacturing
LOS ANGELES — Rx Timer Cap has introduced a new version of the cap designed for ease of use among elderly patients.
The company announced Tuesday the introduction of the new EZ-Twist removal system for making the cap easy to open and close for people who don't require childproof caps.
Like the original Rx Timer Cap, the EZ-Twist cap includes a built-in LCD timer that automatically counts the minutes and hours since the patient last took his or her medication. The cap's bold red color differentiates it from the original, child-resistant cap, and the cap fits the Rexam Screw-Loc and Berry Friendly & Safe vials.