- Retailers stand to benefit from Made-in-America wave
- Concepts in Health defends MidNite Sleep Remedy patent
- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
- Troy Healthcare buys Stopain, announces line extension
- Senators propose legislation to carve out 'compounding manufacturers' subject to FDA regulation
LOS ANGELES — Rx Timer Cap has introduced a new version of the cap designed for ease of use among elderly patients.
The company announced Tuesday the introduction of the new EZ-Twist removal system for making the cap easy to open and close for people who don't require childproof caps.
Like the original Rx Timer Cap, the EZ-Twist cap includes a built-in LCD timer that automatically counts the minutes and hours since the patient last took his or her medication. The cap's bold red color differentiates it from the original, child-resistant cap, and the cap fits the Rexam Screw-Loc and Berry Friendly & Safe vials.